Meoboot install problem

bearman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.Doing my head in trying to install Meoboot. The main reason i need Meoboot is to free space on my internal flash as it is 90% full. Is it wise to try and move internal flash to hdd as i have read it is best to store on usb as hdd was unstable for these files, or did this apply to only older versions of Meoboot?. Trying to install Meoboot ,kept crashing uno, when i was using DCC to ftp zip file of bh 2.1.0. After several attempts windows issued warning it was unsafe to transfer file. Do i have to close windows firewall to transfer zip file to vu+uno? Am i wasting my time trying to use Meoboot to transfer internal flash to hdd .Sorry for the longwinded queery.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi.Doing my head in trying to install Meoboot. The main reason i need Meoboot is to free space on my internal flash as it is 90% full. Is it wise to try and move internal flash to hdd as i have read it is best to store on usb as hdd was unstable for these files, or did this apply to only older versions of Meoboot?. Trying to install Meoboot ,kept crashing uno, when i was using DCC to ftp zip file of bh 2.1.0. After several attempts windows issued warning it was unsafe to transfer file. Do i have to close windows firewall to transfer zip file to vu+uno? Am i wasting my time trying to use Meoboot to transfer internal flash to hdd .Sorry for the longwinded queery.

What U mean by saying that " Using DCC to ftp of bh 2.1.0" , just follow normal procedures for new image installation to meoboot/USB upload file.
Read few articles, here at the forum ,meoboot to know more!