Migrating from VIX To Blackhole

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayV

Vu+ Newbie
dear everyone
i have a VU+DUO2 box with VIX image installed in 2014. its very old / freezes / and i cannot install XBMC on it. i am looking to install Blackhole 2.1.7 and wanted some advice on migration.

1. for my use Blackhole 2.1.7 will be sufficient. i dont need the new beta 2.1.8 nor open blackhole. can you please confirm.

2. i understand that i will have to flash Blackhole onto my machine. will that automatically overwrite and delete all VIX data. i dont want multiboot. just delete VIX and install Blackhole.

3. can you please post the link on how to flash Blackhole and install it on VU+ and complete setup

4. i have ****** 1.35 installed on VIX with twin tuner to watch channels. how would i setup that on a new blackhole image.

you help is greatly appreactaied

dear everyone
i have a VU+DUO2 box with VIX image installed in 2014. its very old / freezes / and i cannot install XBMC on it. i am looking to install Blackhole 2.1.7 and wanted some advice on migration.

1. for my use Blackhole 2.1.7 will be sufficient. i dont need the new beta 2.1.8 nor open blackhole. can you please confirm.

2. i understand that i will have to flash Blackhole onto my machine. will that automatically overwrite and delete all VIX data. i dont want multiboot. just delete VIX and install Blackhole.

3. can you please post the link on how to flash Blackhole and install it on VU+ and complete setup

4. i have ****** 1.35 installed on VIX with twin tuner to watch channels. how would i setup that on a new blackhole image.

you help is greatly appreactaied

I'm sorry, but you did not read the forum rules
Ban 7 days
like everyone else for the same violation

NO EMU SUPPORT ON THIS FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back