This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

MiniTv Plugin

sinbrad

Vu+ Newbie
Ok Guys,

Just been cleaning up my box etc and making things work better. Everytime I go into plugins menu I get a message stating that "some plugins are not available: extensions/minitv no such file or directory. Can anyone tell me what this is and why is it showing this error, can I reinstall the plugin and what is it for? I have the VU+ DUO2 with upto date blackhole image

Ok, managed to uninstall the plugin. Do I need it and once again what is it for?
 
Back
Top