Missing channel numbers in EPG panel

lejupp

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

yesterday I got my first VU+, a nice little zero. Flashed it with Black Hole 2.1.7 and almost everything instantly worked like a charm. Except one little thing that I hope you can help me with: I ran an automatic DVB-S channel search and then created a favourites list using DreamboxEDIT (from a Linux PC using wine, should that matter).

When zapping through the favourites list, the epg panel shows the channel number for some channels while showing no number for the majority of channels (see attached files zdf.png and wdr.png).

The funny thing is that all channels do have consecutive numbers in the channel list (see favourites.png) and selecting channels by their number through the number pad works without issue, both for channels that do show the number in the epg panel and for those that do not.

Sure this is just a little nuisance but it would still be great if you could help me fix this. Any ideas?

Edit: Uh, somehow this ended up in the VU+ DUO forum. Can some mod possibly move it to the ZERO forum?

Attachments

• ZDF.png
    ZDF.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • WDR.png
    WDR.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • Favourites.png
    Favourites.png
    937.6 KB · Views: 6

lejupp

Vu+ Newbie
OK, problem solved itself apparently. I have a second box that I want the same settings on as on the first one. So I made backup of the first box and flashed that onto the second box. When testing the second box, the problem was not there, all channels were showing their number in the epg panel. So I hooket the first one up again and now this one is also OK. So it seems all that was needed was a proper power cycle....