This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Modify CoolTV Plugin - Column Width

Kenny

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all.

I've started using CoolTV to give me a near as possible experience to my 'still-under-contract' Sky HD box so my kids 'may' be able to navigate the EPG. The channel names are scrunched up to the ledt with the rest of the programs displayed on the right. Is there an XML file or similar I can mod to change the width of channel column so that channels such as BBC News HD doesn't become 'BC News H'?

Thanks

Kenny
 
Hi all.

I've started using CoolTV to give me a near as possible experience to my 'still-under-contract' Sky HD box so my kids 'may' be able to navigate the EPG. The channel names are scrunched up to the ledt with the rest of the programs displayed on the right. Is there an XML file or similar I can mod to change the width of channel column so that channels such as BBC News HD doesn't become 'BC News H'?

Thanks

Kenny

Have U tried the Cool TV Guide set up> Short Service Name.....Yes
 
Back
Top