This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Mount Network on Vu+ SoloSE

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I used to connect Vu+ SoloSE with my other Vu+ Duo2. Now both are with Open Black Hole Image and when I try to save network on Vu+ SoloSE it stucks giving me this error: Please wait for activation of your network.

Could someone help me how to setup Network on both Vu+ Duo2 (Main Decoder) and Vu+ SoloSE so that I could continue connect Vu+ SoloSE to Vu+ Duo2 Hard Disk and its Tuner. Thanks
 
I used to connect Vu+ SoloSE with my other Vu+ Duo2. Now both are with Open Black Hole Image and when I try to save network on Vu+ SoloSE it stucks giving me this error: Please wait for activation of your network.

Could someone help me how to setup Network on both Vu+ Duo2 (Main Decoder) and Vu+ SoloSE so that I could continue connect Vu+ SoloSE to Vu+ Duo2 Hard Disk and its Tuner. Thanks

Take a look here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...and-use-bh-tuner-server-with-2-vu-boxs.10274/

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top