This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

MultiQuickButton help me please

Docea37

Vu+ Newbie
hello

my device vu+ solo2

when i install multiquickbutton i lost blue panel.

I use this buttons.

GkVvv7.jpg

I download multiquickbutton from addons but i con not make combination.

Help me please
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
hello

my device vu+ solo2

when i install multiquickbutton i lost blue panel.

I use this buttons.

View attachment 23226

I download multiquickbutton from addons but i con not make combination.

Help me please
if you download multiquickbutton from bh add-ons server blue panel won't diapers if you use any another version of multiquickbutton blue panel diapers coz multiquickbutton sets blue button plugin browser as default you need to re configure them
 
levi usta bu blue panele mavi tuş haricinde menüden ulaşmanın yolu yok mu?

dediğiniz gibi başka versiyon kurunca plugins browser atıyor mavi tuşa.
addonstan indirdiğim eklentide ise yukarıdaki resimde belirttiğim tuşlara istediğim gibi görev atıyamıyorum.
 
Thanks levi

solution of the problem

\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\MultiQuickButton\ keymap.xml edit (notepad++ use)
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 189
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 165
Back
Top