This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

MultiQuickButton plugin - run custom command

endy123

Vu+ Newbie
Dear forum,
I'm on SOLO2, BH2.0.5.
I'm trying to tie a custom action to some button on Remote Control.
I'm using for that MultiQuickButton plugin. In it's config, I was able to execute this action:
<code><![CDATA[os.system('pwd >/tmp/vystup.txt')]]></code>
as you can see it creates simple list of files in working directory and stores it into tmp directory.
So far so good.

Then I tried something else:
<code><![CDATA[os.system('ssh -i /etc/dropbear/id_rsa pi@192.168.1.222 /home/pi/tvon.sh')]]></code>
Esentially, I'm trying to run remotely some script on other linux.
This command, when run from putty works OK.
However, if I try from BH, I get black-hole icon in upperleft corner and my box is no longer responding to anything (for example, clock on display stops as well). I have to hard switch off/on it with switch on box's back.

I'm not certain if this is MultiQuickButton plugin related, or to BlackHole image related (simple commands work ok).

Can anyone help me?
 
Back
Top