Multistream in 4K models

federal

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
May I ask if the BH Image 3.0.4 supports downloading of Multitream channels as the French and Italian ones on 5w.
To do so, it must include in its Setup-Manual scan ( except the usual Fec, polarization,modulation etc. ) the option Input Stream where you put the value you find in VHannibal settings ( 01,02,03,etc. ).
Thanks

Gold_66

Vu+ User
As far as I know Vu+ (as hardware) has no support for multistream transmissions, so it isn't related to BH or OBH (or any other) images.
I'd like to be wrong on this though, it would be nice to receive multistream channels too.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Ok, just today they announced multistream support for Zero 4K.
I stand corrected, and hope to see the same for other 4K models as well.

federal

Vu+ Newbie
Yes,
BlackHole has n't released an Image yet...Hope they'll do it soon ,as I use their products for many years and I wouldn't like to change....
OpenPLi and OpenATV have done it already... and as I saw the open ATV one for OCtagon ,they include the Input Stream choice in their Manual Scan to allow the download of Multistream Channels. I hope that BHole will include it too ?

Could we have a reply about that from someone from the Team ?

teto.71

Vu+ User
Yes,
BlackHole has n't released an Image yet...Hope they'll do it soon ,as I use their products for many years and I wouldn't like to change....
OpenPLi and OpenATV have done it already... and as I saw the open ATV one for OCtagon ,they include the Input Stream choice in their Manual Scan to allow the download of Multistream Channels. I hope that BHole will include it too ?

maybe you did not understand
is a limitation of the turner and until the new turner comes out, nothing to do. If you try Open Atv for last vu it does not give you the chance to tune it like the octagon sf-4008 version does. I have both decoders (last 4k and octagon sf-4008) I even tried to meterre the satellite xls file of the octagon on the vu but nothing to do the vu does not tune them yet

Matrix10

Administrator
Yes,

Do not worry,
We test images for a long time.
The Multistream patch was released for Zero 4K, a few hours ago.
But multistream fix is only for Zero 4K .
When we think it's time ,images will be published.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
But multistream fix is only for Zero 4K .
Is this because Zero 4K is the first Vu+ model that comes with a DVB-S2X tuner?
Shall we have the chance to receive multistream channels if we replace the standard tuner with a S2X one in other 4K models?

Tururu

BH Lover
Shall we have the chance to receive multistream channels if we replace the standard tuner with a S2X one in other 4K models?
El tuner que tiene el ultimo4K (18-5-2017+/-) indica 2016.10.18 00-1105503-00 VuPlus-FBC_DVB-S2(X)_V1.0
El tuner de un VU+Uno4K SE (12-12-2017) es el mismo 2016.10.18 00-1105503-00 VuPlus-FBC_DVB-S2(X)_V1.0
-------------
The tuner that has the last 4K (18-5-2017+/-) indicates 2016.10.18 00-1105503-00 VuPlus-FBC_DVB-S2(X)_V1.0
The tuner of a VU + Uno4K SE (12-12-2017) is the same 2016.10.18 00-1105503-00 VuPlus-FBC_DVB-S2(X)_V1.0

Fotos del Tuner en este post/Photos of the Tuner in this post:http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/dvb-s2x-tuner.35316/#post-240294

federal

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you all for your prompt response!
Guess I'm waiting now for the Image's release , to order my new zero 4k. Merry Xmas to all of you !!

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++

DVB S2X and Multistream are 2 different things that aren't related to each other.
An S2X tuner may not receive the Multistream if it is not built to do so. While a multistream-enabled tuner may not be S2X.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
DVB S2X and Multistream are 2 different things that aren't related to each other.
An S2X tuner may not receive the Multistream if it is not built to do so. While a multistream-enabled tuner may not be S2X.
So, does this mean that we could have multistream support for a (e.g.) Solo 4K with standard FBC tuner?
Do we know if these FBC tuners are multistream enabled or not?

Gold_66

Vu+ User
So, does this mean that we could have multistream support for a (e.g.) Solo 4K with standard FBC tuner?
To answer my own question, I think we will soon have it. :)

This is from VTi update info:

20.12.2017 - VTi 13.0.2

- update dvbapp2 (20171220)

support DVB-S2 multistream
fix deleting movies - do not accidently increase timer process steps

nunigaia

To answer my own question, I think we will soon have it. :)

This is from VTi update info:

20.12.2017 - VTi 13.0.2

- update dvbapp2 (20171220)

support DVB-S2 multistream
fix deleting movies - do not accidently increase timer process steps

What you read on VTI board ( i think ), is related to ZERO4K ... and not for the other ( atm ) Vuplus 4k STB models ( Uno4K, Uno4KSE, Solo4K and Ultimo4k ).

best regards
nunigaia

Gold_66

Vu+ User
What you read on VTI board ( i think ), is related to ZERO4K
Thanks for clarifying.
They say 'support DVB-S2 multistream' (not DVB-S2X) and since Zero 4K has no superiority other than that compared to other models, I thought it would be available for all 4K devices.

teto.71

Vu+ User
I do not know guys
unfortunately I only managed to update it and the screen of the changelog seems clear enough. however I repeat I have not yet done the practical test since I have to reset it. remove the octagon Sf-4008 and re-fit the ultimo 4k

Attachments

• 20171221_052811.jpg
    20171221_052811.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 162

batiradi77

Vu+ Newbie
I have done it in multiboot after having installed the latest updates and nothing has changed.
No multistream channels in sight, not even signal from their frequencies for Solo 4K. :)
I have too VU+ solo 4K and no working multistream :( Big garbage reciever