MX X6 & X7

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Just downloaded the X7 ... nice skin Matrix10 thanks ... appreciate the hard work you obviously put in to construct these skins :thanks:

lousio77

Vu+ Newbie
very beautiful skins!thanks a lot for your working time for these images!by the way the halus picons packages 32bit 220*132 are very old.need update!

miki--

Vu+ Newbie
Intento instalar este skin atraves del addons download manager,,me lo descargo y tal,,reinicio pero nada,,sigue saliendo el mismo skin,,tengo BH 1.7.9 y un Vu+ Solo.

nunigaia

Intento instalar este skin atraves del addons download manager,,me lo descargo y tal,,reinicio pero nada,,sigue saliendo el mismo skin,,tengo BH 1.7.9 y un Vu+ Solo.

Solo in ingles, por favor.

This skin is not compatible and probably it doesn´t work with BlackHole's outdated image. In order to use this skin you must flash your original Vuplus STB with the lastest version BlackHole 3.0.2F.

BlackHole 1.7.9 ( and other outdated images, are no more supported ).

best regards
nunigaia

miki--

Vu+ Newbie
Solo in ingles, por favor.

This skin is not compatible and probably it doesn´t work with BlackHole's outdated image. In order to use this skin you must flash your original Vuplus STB with the lastest version BlackHole 3.0.2F.

BlackHole 1.7.9 ( and other outdated images, are no more supported ).

best regards
nunigaia

Ok nunigaia,,no savia que la version 1.7.9 no tenian mas soporte,,y perdona,pero no se mucho de ingles,,pero siempre nos ayudara el google tranlator ;) ,,gracias/ thank you!!

satdz

Vu+ User
hi, I'm looking for the X6 skin which is no longer on the BH server, if not, I'm just looking for the X6 infobar, thanks Matrix