This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

My Hard Drive

Jerboa

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu Duo2 that came fitted with a 3tb hdd, when I go through the menus to the hardrive it shows the hdd model, and its definitely 3tb, but when I check the recordings it says only 8000mb left, even though I've only recorded for like two minutes, does this sound right, has the hdd been partitioned?
 
I have a Vu Duo2 that came fitted with a 3tb hdd, when I go through the menus to the hardrive it shows the hdd model, and its definitely 3tb, but when I check the recordings it says only 8000mb left, even though I've only recorded for like two minutes, does this sound right, has the hdd been partitioned?

You have to take a look to the partitions, and like your Hard Drive is partitioned!

If is is new, format the drive ( initialize it on your STB ), and mount the /media/hdd to receive your records.

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top