My ultimo gets on automatically

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Hi guys...

I have a problem since a change my image from 1.7.8 to 1.7.9... my ultimo gets on a few times in a day... when i go to sleep i put on stanby i wake up in the morning and i see my deco on in the last channel from last time... I go to work and back and is on also.. I don't know where is the problem my crond before was this

time: 01 comand usr/lib/enigma/pyton/plugins/extensions/free_memory/bin/free_memory used

now I erase also thay and also my crossepg is off to update my epg...

I really don't know where is the problem.. can someone help me???

thanks..

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I did also.... this morning I wake up again and was also on.

maybe i should put the image again without backup and put everything new again.. maybe I solve the problem...

very wired guys..

Reactions: Ev0

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Hi again... I just put the image again, and instead of make a backup of my plugins, configurations etc.. i done all new again....

the problem is still on my ultimo.. i wake up around 8.00 a.am and was on, i just put it on stand by... and i notice that on 10.00 a.m (exactly) my ultimo went ON again.. and night time and don't know excatliy.. no timers... no cron.. nothing in on..

has this something to do with HDMI-CEC ?? i will put that on disable now just to see if is this..

someone know where i can check on my ultimo , why on 10.00 a.m my ultimo is getting ON?

THANKS,

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
When you loaded the fresh image what have you added ? and what have you setup ?
Is there anything on your network that could be doing it ?

rocuelo

Vu+ User
i put some plugins....

like: airplay, trp plugins(spanish plugin , you can find everything there, picons, setings, cams, etc..) shoutcast, tv spielfilm.

my setup is A : motor, B: astra/hotbird C: DBT

i don't thing i have nothing on my network.. only i notice that's happening when i change my image from 1.7.8 to 1.7.9

makes me angry, that my ultimo is getting on , like this.. :(

Ev0

Admin
Turn off the HDMI CEC and see how it goes.

If it doesn't happen again, then check that there isn't a timer or something that happens with your tv which sends an hdmi signal to your Ultimo.

bogdanm

You look to cron manager ? maybe some your plugin install one and this reboot image or up.

Try too made again restore your backup; maybe was error when was restored.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
hi bogdanm,.... i check de cron manager .. there is nothing.. is empty.

and very importnt doesn't reebot enigma o the image, just gets ON from a stand by positiion. I know something sure

there is many times geting on.. one's at 10.00 a.m exactly.

a911

The BH Lover
hi bogdanm,.... i check de cron manager .. there is nothing.. is empty.

and very importnt doesn't reebot enigma o the image, just gets ON from a stand by positiion. I know something sure

there is many times geting on.. one's at 10.00 a.m exactly.

Check the plugins that U installed, one of them may have an automatic start up, like Cross Epg or Open EPG Settings (Enable Automatic EPG Refresh),,,etc!

Look at their Menu/Settings!

rocuelo

Vu+ User
ok.. maybe a find the problem... is regarding to my samsung tv.. via HDMI-CEC... I switch off this plugin and my ultimo is not getting ON anymore.. the story now is to find where is the problem on my tv... i don't use anything from my tv, because I watch tv thought my ultimo.. the only think I'm doing is to update the firmware from my tv.. that's all.. so I don't know where to start to find where is the problem..

is wire because the tv was not on all these days, only my ultimo....

I listen all you coments guys..

merry chirstmas to all

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I have no idea, I have a samsung TV also and I use HDMI CEC with no problems.
Have you updated your TV firmware ?

rocuelo

Vu+ User
nope... nothing.. just one day I discover that my ultimo was going to On exactly at 10.00 a.m, and not idea at nightime.and regarding electricity problems, not at all.

I just switch off the HMI-CEC and the problem has gone... .:(

shazam

Vu+ Newbie
I had the same problem. TV and Ultimo powered up at 3am and my missus would send be down stair looking for the burglar! Turned out that I had scheduled the EPG download for 3am. The ultimo fired up to download the EPG but also sent a signal to the TV via HDMI. Turn off the option which lets the Ultimo turn on the TV via HDMI.