MyTube for BH images

Matrix10

Administrator
MyTube Player (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2)
you can download from BH image server for Black Hole images .

(Green Button >>yellow button>>Addons Download Manager>>Black Hole Addons Plugins ...)

New version MyTube you can use in both images OBH and BH images.
New version support RECORDING.

After install
You can change the country region within MyTube
Menu button >> MyTube Settings

Last edited:

Aymane

Vu+ Newbie
DA QUANDO CHE SONO PASSATO A OPEN BLACKHOLE YOUTUBE/TV NON MI FUNZIONA HO PROVATO AD INSTALLARE MY TUBE PERO NON MI DA L'OPZIONE PER SCRIVERE; PER CERCARE I VIDEO CHE DESIDERO VEDERE, SOTTOLINEO CHE SONO TORNATO SU BLACKHOLE 2.1.6.1 e youtube/tv lì funziona alla grande. Come faccio a far funzionare youtube su open blackohole ? :(

Matrix10

Administrator
DA QUANDO CHE SONO PASSATO A OPEN BLACKHOLE YOUTUBE/TV NON MI FUNZIONA HO PROVATO AD INSTALLARE MY TUBE PERO NON MI DA L'OPZIONE PER SCRIVERE; PER CERCARE I VIDEO CHE DESIDERO VEDERE, SOTTOLINEO CHE SONO TORNATO SU BLACKHOLE 2.1.6.1 e youtube/tv lì funziona alla grande. Come faccio a far funzionare youtube su open blackohole ? :(

For MyTube Plugin use Virtual Keyboard (blue button to search)
Per MyTube Plugin utilizzare tastiera virtuale (tasto blu per cercare)

syaugi

Vu+ Newbie
hi admin, i could not watch with live streaming from youtube from this link

do i have to install a codec ?
which one ?

best regards

samsung

Vu+ Newbie
MyTube Player (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2)
you can download from BH image server for Black Hole images .

(Green Button >>yellow button>>Addons Download Manager>>Black Hole Addons Plugins ...)

New version MyTube you can use in both images OBH and BH images.
New version support RECORDING.

After install
You can change the country region within MyTube
Menu button >> MyTube Settings
Matrix, sorry for replay but i dont see it MYTube to download, sorryif i do any mistake? ..

Matrix10

Administrator
Matrix, sorry for replay but i dont see it MYTube to download, sorryif i do any mistake? ..

To old

My Tube no longer working properly.

They have changed API coding for YouTube use YouTube TV or other plugins with MyTube .

Matrix10

Administrator
Recent skins have no mytube screens !!!!!

No , old My Tube not working and New MyTube (from BH server) is not coded in skin.
No need.

It has its own coding.
I have tested with BH and it looks good.

This version on BH server is old and not working .
REMOVED.

You have to use and download new version.
YouTube Git 314r0 (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2)

Last edited:

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi, I have a Duo2 with Open Blackhole Image. Would like to install MyTube and YouTube Tv. Please tell me where can I install them?

Thanks very much

Mick12334

Matrix10 posted it, earlier in the thread.
If using Blackhole press the green button, on your remote, followed by the yellow button,
Select Addons Download Manager, followed by Blackhole Addons Plugins, and when the list appears scroll down to YouTube Git.
Alternatvely you can go through the Menu options:
Menu, Addons, Addons Download Manager, Blackhole Addons Plugins.

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Mike12334, thanks for the quick reply!

I am using Open Blackhole and already when Green Panel>Addons>Addons Download Manager> both Open Black Hole Addons Plugins and Black Hole Feeds Plugins, as well as in Plugins> green button> Download plugins, still can’t find any of the 2 said plugins.

Mick12334

It's there in Blackhole, as Matrix10 has said, the old My Tube is no longer working:
"You have to use and download new version.
YouTube Git 314r0 (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2)"

In Blackhole it's located in Blackhole Addons Plugins, and as it's in alphabetical order it's on the last page.

Mick12334

In Blackhole you also have Youtube TV listed in the main menu, alternatively you can also add youtube to Kodi.
Personally I prefer the IPTV player option, which is also in Blackhole Addons Plugins.
I haven't got Open Blackhole loaded so you'll need to check in the Open Blackhole menu options.