nar audio sky uk

athenrybhoy

Vu+ Newbie
hi can somebody please remind me how to permanently turn off nar audio ,i've done it before just cant remember ...suggestion ; when a new image is released have dolby digital as default audio ,i cant be only one that finds this annoying

hi can somebody please remind me how to permanently turn off nar audio ,i've done it before just cant remember ...suggestion ; when a new image is released have dolby digital as default audio ,i cant be only one that finds this annoying

Menu - setup - system - Auto language....

Change languages there (changing first to English will do it)

Also change Prefer audio stream stored.... to yes

If you wish to change individual channels select yellow and change.

i;ve tried all of that,but i think only reason i'm not finding nar on channels i use most often is that i have already turned it off via yellow or audio button,if i use sports channels its still selected but i dont think there's narative content on them so i've never bothered to change them...i know in the past i have done something like above post and have not had to go through all sky movies channels and one,living and Atlantic ect. ect. and unselect nar individually but since i upgraded from a duo to a solo 2 i cant seem to do this again ,i think i have had to unselect nar a few times on same channel its like solo 2 forgets my preferences

Back