This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

NAS and Vu+Solo problem

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie
I do not know if it is a problem of this image (i am 99,99% that it is not) but i am using version 1.7.1 and i decided to post my problem here.
Well..
I recently bought a NAS HDD (Zyxel NSA310) and i mounted its internal HDD to Solo...
I create three new folders in the root of the Solo (/media/net/NSA310) as Movie, Record and Timeshift and i deleted the first (main) folder called "movie".
All are working fine till i restart or shutdown the NAS...
Solo lost the mount path and appears the message that HDD not found or Not possible Timeshift (kinda messages)...
All are working fine again if the NAS is still running and i restart the Solo...
I am asking you if you have a solution to this...
I do not want to restart Solo every time i restart my NAS...
Is it possible that?
Am i doing something wrong?
Is the a solution to this?
Thanks in advance for your replies guys!
 
I just saw that whenever Solo restarts, the folder "movie" is back again...
Shall i keep this for my recordings?
Or leave the above folders as they are?
 
Back
Top