This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Navi x on obh

jrbmw

Vu+ User
Navi x works fine on bh 2.1.7 but cant get it to work on obh,it retuns script failed .does anybody have a fix .
Maybe a python file missing.
 
I think it's something on the server of Navi-X.
The same problem occured on Kodi with my Adroid box.
I removed Navi-X complete and then re-instal again from new.zip file.
Now working again.
good luck.
V8
 
I think it's something on the server of Navi-X.
The same problem occured on Kodi with my Adroid box.
I removed Navi-X complete and then re-instal again from new.zip file.
Now working again.
good luck.
V8
Tried that ......installed reinstalled ,old version ,new version ....no good
 
Back
Top