Need Evidence of Clone

Leew

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I purchased two VU+ solos from ebay, and Im disgusted to report that they appear to be counterfeit clones.

I did research on VU+ website by comparing the pictures and im 100% sure they are clones.

I contacted ebay and they told me to send them back to the dealer.... UNLESS, i get confirmation from the manufacturer that they are counterfeit. I really dont want to send them back to the dealer so that he can sell them at a car boot sale or craigslist.

Ive tried to get in touch with VU+ but theyre not forthcoming with contact info

can anyone help please?

thanks

Lee

Hi,

I purchased two VU+ solos from ebay, and Im disgusted to report that they appear to be counterfeit clones.

I did research on VU+ website by comparing the pictures and im 100% sure they are clones.

I contacted ebay and they told me to send them back to the dealer.... UNLESS, i get confirmation from the manufacturer that they are counterfeit. I really dont want to send them back to the dealer so that he can sell them at a car boot sale or craigslist.

Ive tried to get in touch with VU+ but theyre not forthcoming with contact info

can anyone help please?

thanks

Lee

Take a look to the thread http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-recognize-a-solo-duo-clone.12815/
Send it back, get it back your money and get a genuine box.
After got back your money, report seller to ebay and Vu+ via www.vuplus.com website.

Back