Need help quick, please!

runningsat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi to everyone Vu+ Community!
Flashed a new image a few days ago (Openvix-Haydes,018 image) and installed the XBMC plugin which I managed to work with a few modifications to the screen setup in the xbmc.
I am using a VU+ Solo2 .
Yesterday when I was using XBMC the VIX icon in the top left corner just kept on spinning and I could not shut the receiver down, so the only thing I could do was to turn it off by the plug. I restarted but all I get now is the opening of Openvix Haydes screen and no buttons on my remote will work to shut it down.
I have tried to re-flash the receiver but it just starts the Haydes Powered by Openvix screen and I can not do nothing for the receiver to flash. I'm using the same ScanDisk USB with the same image that I originally used to flash the receiver.
Can anybody please help me - I desperately need to get my Vu+ Solo2 working again.
Thank you all!

runningsat

Vu+ Newbie
Thank's el bandido & Artorius for the quick reply - I messed around using different USB's and other Openvix images and found Openvix 3.2.021 image and that seemed to flash OK. I was so relieved it flashed and now I can hopefully get the XBMC plugin to work.
Thanks again and kind Regards,