• a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

petine

Vu+ User
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I am in possession of the Vu+Solo2 now and I have a lot of questions, which I will pose one by one.
First one is:
When I look at the network connection both the WLAN and the LAN connection are marked with a X. To me this means there is no connection.
When tested, the WLAN connection is marked with a V also the DHCP, which to me means that there is a connection, however with all the Applications I only receive messages like "software problem has been encountered" or something like that.
Awaiting your advice.

what image do you use?
I can't see any WLAN or LAN in my solo2. Under setup-system-network-network test I've got:
lan adapter, local network, dhcp, ip address, nameserver.
I'd suggest to run network wizard which you can find setup-system-network-network wizard. Obviously your box has to be connected to your router first. Make sure you've got straight cable between your box and router and dhcp is enabled in your ROUTER.
Good luck

petine

Vu+ User
Thanks Darian, I have my connection now. I had not completed my WPA security password.
By the way my image is BH 1.7.9.
The WLAN and LAN indication you will find here: Settings > System > Network.
Thanks again !

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100P met Tapatalk

satdz

Vu+ User
Hello !you can navigate quietly on internet connection with a flow rate of 1mb / s, thank you !