This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

New BH

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
I have loaded new image - all seeems Ok.
Now I have tried to use Avalon flash and although i ge tto Avalon system does not seems to stay in it as after every reboot it seems to go back to BH directly.
any advice welcome - thanks in advance - Vamas
 
I will try to explain:
I use a 16 gb usb which I format in BH then map etc. Then long press RED and you get to the universe panel
 
Back
Top