New in the department

jcsantos

Vu+ Newbie
:dance:
Hello ;)
I created this topic because I'm still a bit confused about the possibilities/ limitations of STB and other accessories needed to get to work the following:

1) I have an old configuration (Hispasat + (Hotbird + Astra)), prior to the mass of HD, that I want to reactivate,
because there is no internet @fiber in my street, and therefore the KODI is not do the trick. :wallbash::thankyou::chair:

2) I intend to buy a HD deco, I'm inclined to vu + zero, but I accept alternative suggestions.
What I want to achieve (if possible) is to connect the STB to the TV (living room) and do also stream to the PC / Tablet (room). It's possible? :suda::secret::lamo:

3) In case of yes. It can stream/ run with a normal Pen_WiFi ? Or recommend to use a Cat5 cord?
( I currently have a MK908 connected to the TV, that gets good signal from the router):dance:

Thanks for the support,
Jcsantos :notworthy:

To Stream still you have to buy a more powerful receiver
I recommend DUO 2.
For streaming Cat5 cord is better.

Satellite is not a problem either with Zero.

Grateful for the clarification:notworthy:

Now come the following questions:
A) Can I choose an independent channel, different from what is tuned on the TV?:oops::haha:
Or need to forget the "stream" and buy instead (2) vu + zero and connect one of them directly to the Laptop?:blink::p
(And avoid to drill the walls because the cat5 Cord...)

B) Keeping the stream option, what is required to view @PC/ Tablet?:lamo:
Just set the "stream" in DUO 2 and Install/ Configure the KODI @PC/ Tablet?:eek:

I apologize for ruin your Sunday with these "newbie questions", but I still not know enough, to not do :victory::grin::chair::help:

Back