New Kodi Post

nay27uk

Vu+ Newbie
How do I totally uninstall the Kodie Plugin and get it off the box completely???

The KODI that comes built in to OpenBlackHole has to many problems.

First it is an outdated KODI 16.1.
Second it opens sometimes in the corner of the screen.
Third it is a bog standard version of KODI I.E it has no build on it.
Forth Trying to install any build like say The Beast, AiApolo, Pulse etc etc (always starts fine but then we get this message, (no space left on this device).

Why include KODI if on a VU+ Solo SE V2 there is not enough space to install a proper build of KODI on KODI on this system?????

I want to fully remove KODI from OpenBlackHole as it serves no purpose at all on this box when you cant install a proper Build.

HOW DO I GET IT COMPLETELY OFF THE VU+ Solo SE box using OpenBlackHole???????????????????????

The KODI plugin needs

Last edited:

nunigaia

How do I totally uninstall the Kodie Plugin and get it off the box completely???

The KODI that comes built in to OpenBlackHole has to many problems.

First it is an outdated KODI 16.1.
Second it opens sometimes in the corner of the screen.
Third it is a bog standard version of KODI I.E it has no build on it.
Forth Trying to install any build like say The Beast, AiApolo, Pulse etc etc (always starts fine but then we get this message, (no space left on this device).

Why include KODI if on a VU+ Solo SE V2 there is not enough space to install a proper build of KODI on KODI on this system?????

I want to fully remove KODI from OpenBlackHole as it serves no purpose at all on this box when you cant install a proper Build.

HOW DO I GET IT COMPLETELY OFF THE VU+ Solo SE box using OpenBlackHole???????????????????????

The KODI plugin needs

1) - Kodi is not installed in OpenBH 06 ( by default ).
2) - Make a fresh install of Open BlackHole 06, just no push in Black Hole Speed-Up, and you have KODI away from your STB.

best regards
nunigaia

nay27uk

Vu+ Newbie
Already did a fresh install i downloaded the blooming thing had black hole on first downloaded openblack hole

Last edited by a moderator:

nay27uk

Vu+ Newbie
Ready did a fresh install i hads blackhole on before i downloaded open blackhole and transfered to usb turned the box of, put usb stick in turned box on, waited till lightswhere flashing, turned box off, took out the usb stick, restarted/powered up the box. Kodi is in the plugin manager

Last edited by a moderator:

nay27uk

Vu+ Newbie
By the way it was OpenBlackHole 0.6 I downloaded and RE FLASHED especially for the VU+ Solo SE and WHEN FLASHED from ordinary Black Hole if you have the box go do this then look in Plugins of OpenBlackHole it is listed there KODI Launcher.

I even did a factory RESET from the normal Black Hole before flashing the OpenBlackHole.

nunigaia

Ready did a fresh install i hads blackhole on before i downloaded open blackhole and transfered to usb turned the box of, put usb stick in turned box on, waited till lightswhere flashing, turned box off, took out the usb stick, restarted/powered up the box. Kodi is in the plugin manager

Wich version of Open Black Hole, mate?

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

By the way it was OpenBlackHole 0.6 I downloaded and RE FLASHED especially for the VU+ Solo SE and WHEN FLASHED from ordinary Black Hole if you have the box go do this then look in Plugins of OpenBlackHole it is listed there KODI Launcher

You must be joking.

Due a fresh install .... Dont´t flash a backup downloaded from other sites, and claim here for support.

OPEN BLACK HOLE 06 doesn't contain KODI installed in image.

best regards
nunigaia

nay27uk

Vu+ Newbie
You must be joking.

Due a fresh install .... Dont´t flash a backup downloaded from other sites, and claim here for support.

OPEN BLACK HOLE 06 doesn't contain KODI installed in image.

best regards
nunigaia
right how can I take a screen shot of the box OpenBlackHole version and save it to my computer to prove it

nay27uk

Vu+ Newbie
Now you can try telling me that KODI is not included in OpenBlackHole 0.6
This is doing a full RE-FLASH on the box, I have had Dream Boxes and Linux Sat/Virgin Boxes since DreamBox 7020 so I have been doing all this for a very long time.

OpenBlackHole 0.6 most definitely has in the plugins a KODI entry. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

nunigaia

Now you can try telling me that KODI is not included in OpenBlackHole 0.6

Make a screenshot of BlackHole SpeedUp Menu, ok?

You are completely wrong, and i know this image very well ...

KODI is only avaiable in image if you has enabled it on BH-Speed UP ...
Sorry, but ... or you are using a backup image or you have enabled it.

OK?

upload_2017-2-21_18-54-0.pngupload_2017-2-21_18-56-18.pngupload_2017-2-21_18-58-14.png

Can you please post a screen like mine on the middle? or the second one " Open Black Hole Speed Up " Menu.

Press twice the blue button. to obtain this screen.

best regards
nunigaia

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
This is doing a full RE-FLASH on the box, I have had Dream Boxes and Linux Sat/Virgin Boxes since DreamBox 7020 so I have been doing all this for a very long time.

OpenBlackHole 0.6 most definitely has in the plugins a KODI entry. Prove me wrong.
You are wrong, you are using a backup or re-loading your settings.
Remove any other USB device and HDD and carry out a fresh install.

bogdanm

1} If in flash is instaled new version OBH is no possible have KOdi becouse:
image OBH have 67mb and is no possible include to he kodu who have around 50mb
2} Kodi create hiden folder on hdd or usb and maybe you see. he after reboot image ?

nay27uk

Vu+ Newbie
OK I had enabled it in "speed up" during install, what a silly mistake (A sub Menu called Speed Up making you think stuff in it will speed the box up), but even so it still enforces what I said "that open Black hole comes with kodi built in" (you people here point blank Refuted that it has Kodi, only when I said it did and showed you screen captures did you change your minds and say "YEAH BUT" only if you enable it in SpeedUp) even if it is hidden in a submenu called "Speed Up" when nothing inside the sub menu called "Speed Up" is anything to do with making the box faster, OpenBlackHole clearly comes with Kodi.

Last edited:

nunigaia

OK I had enabled it in "speed up" during install, what a silly mistake (A sub Menu called Speed Up making you think stuff in it will speed the box up), but even so it still enforces what I said "that open Black hole comes with kodi built in" (you people here point blank Refuted that it has Kodi, only when I said it did and showed you screen captures did you change your minds and say "YEAH BUT" only if you enable it in SpeedUp) even if it is hidden in a submenu called "Speed Up" when nothing inside the sub menu called "Speed Up" is anything to do with making the box faster, OpenBlackHole clearly comes with Kodi.

You have no reason.

Do you see kodi in my previous screen shots?

Do you see any sign of kodi in this one?

upload_2017-2-22_9-23-30.png

And in this one?

upload_2017-2-22_9-25-28.png

I don´t know what you are trying to prove. But indeed you are completely wrong.

best regards
nunigaia

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
It is not built in, when you enable it YOU download it, hence the reason we all said it is not in the build, you can download many plugins or extensions as you see fit but they are not built in.