New on Vu world Some hints

leo_os66

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I'm thinking to Buy a Vu+ duo2 with sat and dtt tuner
Actualy I've got An Azbox premium hd with opersi 3.0 But after 6 years of good and bad times (more bad) I was wondering if Vu duo2 would be the right decision
I've got a 120cm dish for 28* East and a 90cm toroidal dish to get 6 sats
What I'd expect from Vu duo2 is Very good quality of video and audio first of all
More ove I'd liKe plugin to Watch iptv and movies from hd
Some questions:
. Wich firmware is the best in your opinioni for vu duo2 ? I Read about open black hole and It seems Very interesting. Tell me your suggestione
. I'd like to Watch dvd film from external hd. Is there a plugin Very good about It? I'd like to get subtitles and change language
. Is there so.a good plugin to Watch iptv? Is It possible to create your own iptv channel list?
. Is there any problem to Connect to wireless router?
. Any Other suggestion and help to start with

Thanks a lot

Hi

I'm thinking to Buy a Vu+ duo2 with sat and dtt tuner
Actualy I've got An Azbox premium hd with opersi 3.0 But after 6 years of good and bad times (more bad) I was wondering if Vu duo2 would be the right decision
I've got a 120cm dish for 28* East and a 90cm toroidal dish to get 6 sats
What I'd expect from Vu duo2 is Very good quality of video and audio first of all
More ove I'd liKe plugin to Watch iptv and movies from hd
Some questions:

. Wich firmware is the best in your opinioni for vu duo2 ? I Read about open black hole and It seems Very interesting. Tell me your suggestione

BH or OBH

. I'd like to Watch dvd film from external hd. Is there a plugin Very good about It? I'd like to get subtitles and change language

DVD Player

. Is there so.a good plugin to Watch iptv? Is It possible to create your own iptv channel list?

I don't know.

. Is there any problem to Connect to wireless router?

No.

. Any Other suggestion and help to start with
Thanks a lot

Read the How-to and Help sections :)

Back