New Version???

lilo74

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,when there is a version new???This version is too slow,I can not watch movies or videos

Thanks and regards

nunigaia

Ghottam 14.3

This not depends of Blackhole or Open Blackhole images, but the architecture of this STB´s. Afaik 13.2 Gothan is the lastest version for mipsel architeture, this is the default XBMC version for all existent severall images for all Vuplus STB´S.

More: There is no version 14.3 Gothan but 14.3 Helix.

best regards
nunigaia

sergiri

Vu+ Newbie
This not depends of Blackhole or Open Blackhole images, but the architecture of this STB´s. Afaik 13.2 Gothan is the lastest version for mipsel architeture, this is the default XBMC version for all existent severall images for all Vuplus STB´S.

More: There is no version 14.3 Gothan but 14.3 Helix.

best regards
nunigaia
And why other mips receivers have kodi 15.2 support? For example, Mutant and Formuler.

sergiri

Vu+ Newbie
Are only the 2 ones ... mutant and formuler both boots sparately kodi and enigma2.

best regards
nunigaia
And vuplus? Why don't vuplus use same system? Is enigma2 working when you are using XBMC? However, vuplus is using old release xbmc 13.2 and others are using kodi 15.2. I think it's not good for vuplus, only my opinion.

nunigaia

And vuplus? Why don't vuplus use same system? Is enigma2 working when you are using XBMC? However, vuplus is using old release xbmc 13.2 and others are using kodi 15.2. I think it's not good for vuplus, only my opinion.

Sorry but it´s your opinion, of course all are valid, but when i bought my vuplus STB it was for SAT and Cable reception, Xbmc ix ported later. I don´t use Xbmc, and i am completely satisfyed with my buy.
Better stop this discussion ...

best regards
nunigaia

sergiri

Vu+ Newbie
For me it's not a discussion. Sorry if you thought something different. It was not my objective.

Anyway, I'm happy with my solo2 and I don't change it for any other receiver. Vuplus was the first receiver wich mounted xbmc with enigma2, but now I think they need to update, only this.

Formuler and mutant also work enigma2 and kodi at same time.

pedras

Vu+ Newbie
The End of XBMC Gotham,at this moment not one repo is working on VU+....for now just one normal receiver

ujua

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!, me neither I find a discussion, we all know vu+ is a very good brand of receivers stb, but as teammates say, other brands now are ahead on the media, I am also very happy with my receiver DUO2, but now that other brands like formuler F1 for much less money, and the enigma2 are working with Kodi 15.2 and I see well that you users vu+ have to use XBMC 13 which is a real hot potato, we expect developers of VUPLUS put the batteries ...

best regards