New Vu+ with blackHole 1.6.3 to 1.7.6

riginos

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys im new to the vu+ uno receivers. I purchased one today after my DM800HD clone broke so i was wondering the company i bought it from preloads it with Blackahole 1.6.3. After reading a lot posts in the forum to learn some stuff i was just wondering how can i update by box to the latest BlackHole 1.7.6!!
I mean do i have to update the bootloader and stuff or something else?

Thanks in advance!!

riginos

Vu+ Newbie
I have to say its a really nice box after dumping my dm800clone i bought 3 years ago its good to have a great receiver again but can u please help me?

Shiro

BH-C
It is simply.
Download latest image
copy the file into a fat32 formatted usb stick
unzip the file
plugin the usb into frontal side
power on the box
push channel - button in box frontal

riginos

Vu+ Newbie
So i dont have to update the bootloader like the duo receivers ive read in the forum just the latest blackhole and update?

Shiro

BH-C
No but just to be sure to have the latest firmware it is better that you make a firmware upgrade.
You can use the plugin in green panel. Downalod firmware from internet and install it.

riginos

Vu+ Newbie
What do u mean from the green panel what excactly do i have to do? Sorry for all these questions i really dont wanna mess it up

riginos

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for this i am upgrading now and then hopefully i will install latest blackhole if inhave a problem i will post later again thanks for all the advise so far

riginos

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for everything i upgraded first how to told me and then the latest firmware by BlackHole and now my box is running like crazy with 3D support and everything!! Again thanks very much!!