newb in need

Status
Not open for further replies.

james_lawlor

Vu+ Newbie
Hello vu+ users. I am in need if some advice. I want to get rid of my £45pm sky subscription and asked a friend if he knew of alternative to sky virgin by etc expensive subscriptions. He said he has a vu+duo 2 box. I have researched it but I have no idea where to start. I just want to have sports package and entertainment channels without paying every month. Is the vu duo 2 what I need. Do I need to be tech savvy to set it up. Do I need by extra equipment or software. Any help would be appreciated.

James

Hello vu+ users. I am in need if some advice. I want to get rid of my £45pm sky subscription and asked a friend if he knew of alternative to sky virgin by etc expensive subscriptions. He said he has a vu+duo 2 box. I have researched it but I have no idea where to start. I just want to have sports package and entertainment channels without paying every month. Is the vu duo 2 what I need. Do I need to be tech savvy to set it up. Do I need by extra equipment or software. Any help would be appreciated.

James

Topic not allowed ....read forum rules.

James

Please read our Board rules before asking these kind of things.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back