newbie FTP issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmy_baz1

Vu+ Newbie
i'm not a technical minded soul, so please be gentle with me :)

I have installed Black Hole, *******, channel list and EPG. but am after advice on best way to install *****? Where do I go to, because i'm not having any joy. there are lots of different options in the addons part of *******; I have had to restart over from beginning a few times cause I think i'm getting it wrong. Everytime I get as far as FTP, but then when I click on etc, *****.cfg the notepad that comes up wont allow me to edit, or delete or do anything. I have tried different FTP software on different PC's and always same result, I can't edit or add in the c line.

please help

I have installed Black Hole, *******, channel list and EPG. but am after advice on best way to install *****? Where do I go to, because i'm not having any joy. there are lots of different options in the addons part of *******; I have had to restart over from beginning a few times cause I think i'm getting it wrong. Everytime I get as far as FTP, but then when I click on etc, *****.cfg the notepad that comes up wont allow me to edit, or delete or do anything. I have tried different FTP software on different PC's and always same result, I can't edit or add in the c line.

please help

*** warning ***

It's not allowed in this board the discussion about any kind of illegal stuff ( emulators and illegal pannels, etc as you have referred in your post ).

This kind of pannels are not welcome.

*** Thread closed ***

best regards
nunigaia

please help

Ban 7 days to read forum rules.
No support for emulators and illegally watching TV.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back