newbie needing help

mike01

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,
Im trying to set up a vu uno for my mum ,It came installed with the bh image . I have managed to scan the sat channels but cant find the auto bouquets for sly uk .

Can I stream the channels to my pc via open webif

would be greatful for any help Im new to this box

Mike

yummer

BH Lover
You can find Autobouquets in the plugins section buddy. And yes you can stream the channels via web if or install xbmc

yummer

BH Lover
First to mount pen drive you have to use format utility.... 2xblue button format usb and follow instructions on screen... Do not insert usb until it asks you. Once formatted it will reboot... Then 2xblue button devices manager... Red button and mount as media/usb

mike01

Vu+ Newbie
First to mount pen drive you have to use format utility.... 2xblue button format usb and follow instructions on screen... Do not insert usb until it asks you. Once formatted it will reboot... Then 2xblue button devices manager... Red button and mount as media/usb

Thanks my friend will try it later just about to go out to visit friends ,I have a alien2 in spain and this box is harder to use than that thanks for the info will let you know later when I try it . I put the usb in first thats why silly me

mike01

Vu+ Newbie

I have formatted the pendrive .It needed to restart so I have left the pendrive in on startup , I have been waiting more than 20 mins for it to restart ,its just saying on the front panel starting..
the pendrive is 16 gb

Last edited:

yummer

BH Lover
I have formatted the pendrive .It needed to restart so I have left the pendrive in on startup , I have been waiting more than 20 mins for it to restart ,its just saying on the front panel starting..
the pendrive is 16 gb
Sounds like its froze switch off at back and try again

mike01

Vu+ Newbie
I used a different usb drive it formatted fine and restrated ok , I went to do a full backup but said theres no device ,

what could be the problem