Newbie trouble :(

GGANTNO1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys I'am new to this forum and also new at using the VU+!!!! I have a Plus solo and latley I tried to update it , while it was updating it freeze and I left it like that for a couple of hours . When I came back I noticed that the screen was green with error notification and restarted automatically and the green screen appeared each time it restarted so I decided to restart manually. I turn it on and the front green light turns on also but no media is transmited to the TV. it seems that I have problems with the software !!!! I tried to download the software and install it with usb stick but I am failing !!!!! Can you please help me out

Thanks
Eman/ Malta

Hi Guys I'am new to this forum and also new at using the VU+!!!! I have a Plus solo and latley I tried to update it , while it was updating it freeze and I left it like that for a couple of hours . When I came back I noticed that the screen was green with error notification and restarted automatically and the green screen appeared each time it restarted so I decided to restart manually. I turn it on and the front green light turns on also but no media is transmited to the TV. it seems that I have problems with the software !!!! I tried to download the software and install it with usb stick but I am failing !!!!! Can you please help me out

Thanks
Eman/ Malta
Do you have a genuine box?

Thanks
Eman/ Malta

Try to Re-Install a new BH Image.

Hi Angelo Yes Its supposed to be genuine box. A911 can you pls tell me from where I can get a new BH image as stated before I am a newbie :(

I found this guide and tried to follow the instructions but but the green light starts flashing and nothing happens !!

Ok thanks guys for the reply's you are helping me a lot :) So Tell me if I am doing it right : Download software , extract from zip, put content to USB that has been formatted to FAT, switch off VU, insert usb, switch on vu and wait till light turns green , switch off , remove usb .

Back