No data transponder

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Can anyone help me. I done an fpg update and since I have done that and restarted my baby (box)
it keeps coming up no data transponder. I can not also get the fta channels. Any ideas?

bogdanm

Hi

Can anyone help me. I done an fpg update and since I have done that and restarted my baby (box)
it keeps coming up no data transponder. I can not also get the fta channels. Any ideas?
You setup your satelite.
You have settings on your box.

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
All my signal rates are high (snr89%) (agc79%). I just don't know what to do. I have also reflashed the box with an older image and still no joy.
Has anyone got any ideas? as i am confused as to why this has happend. I have noticed on my box the hd sign is on the led screen. I am using composit as my T.V is not Hd.

a911

The BH Lover
All my signal rates are high (snr89%) (agc79%). I just don't know what to do. I have also reflashed the box with an older image and still no joy.
Has anyone got any ideas? as i am confused as to why this has happend. I have noticed on my box the hd sign is on the led screen. I am using composit as my T.V is not Hd.

What settings,,you are using?

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
Try,,other setting,,and see!
I think catseyes"settings,,is for moter dish,,:fie:,,,?
Hi
My dish has a motor on it but i only use 28.2e. I have tried many other settings, but still the same problem. I have been doing blindscans and it seems that it has found zero channels. It might be my motor but I don't think so as all was fine until I done a fpg update. I have a fixed dish which I will trying and install tomorrow. I will report back and let you know how I have got on. Thanks for all your help :thankyou: and if you have any more ideas please let me know :wallbash:

a911

The BH Lover
Hi
My dish has a motor on it but i only use 28.2e. I have tried many other settings, but still the same problem. I have been doing blindscans and it seems that it has found zero channels. It might be my motor but I don't think so as all was fine until I done a fpg update. I have a fixed dish which I will trying and install tomorrow. I will report back and let you know how I have got on. Thanks for all your help :thankyou: and if you have any more ideas please let me know :wallbash:

After U do that ,check your Tuner Configuration.

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
After U do that ,check your Tuner Configuration.
Hi I have changed the lnb ,snr:91 agc:79 ber:0. Check my tuner config and still not working:sad:. Can some please post the tuner configs for 28e motor dish so that I can double check them with mine. Does anyone have any new ideas?

a911

The BH Lover
Hi I have changed the lnb ,snr:91 agc:79 ber:0. Check my tuner config and still not working:sad:. Can some please post the tuner configs for 28e motor dish so that I can double check them with mine. Does anyone have any new ideas?

I had read something's about motor dish issues,,try to use search tool,,!
Sorry can not help further!

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
I had read something's about motor dish issues,,try to use search tool,,!
Sorry can not help further!
It seems to me that my motor is working fine. I still am trying to sort it out, but thanks for all your help anyway. Will let you know how I get on. :thankyou:

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I have been trying to update fpga firmware it gets too 39% then jumps to 100% is this ment too happen as I have tried it with the usb and through the internet way and I am still having the same problem.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi I have been trying to update fpga firmware it gets too 39% then jumps to 100% is this ment too happen as I have tried it with the usb and through the internet way and I am still having the same problem.

Can U take the STB to a shop to check it 4U?

bogdanm

Try go to your friend with VU box and try run on his dish after this you will be know where is problem on your dish or on your box.
OR If you have other box in home try on your dish after this you will be know your dish is good or no if other box will be work problem is in 100% on your box.

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
Just to report back: I have taken my box to a sat shop and have been told that there is a problem with the tuner in the box. It seems to me that my baby might be dead :fie:.
Is there anyone that can help me bring it back to life :help:

Thanks for all your advice you know who you are.