No picture when I turn the TV off/on

MiikaTen

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!
Got my Uno yesterday, but I got some problems. When I turn the tv off, and then back on again there is no picture. I have to reboot the UNO to get the picture back again. Have tried 3 different images with the same result, another Uno also. Turned the hdmi-cec off too. All was OK with my old DM500HD. So it has to be my TV that is the problem. All OK on my second tv(Samsung plasma). I got a 5 years old Fujitsu Siemens Myrica LCD 46". Is there any solution??

Miika

Bruty

Vu+ Newbie
put out and again hdmi cable.I think it is from kernel 3.x.DM have older kernel there was OK.I test Xtrend and have too this issue

MiikaTen

Vu+ Newbie
OK, thanks. Where can I find an Image that have a 2.x kernel, how long back In time do I have to go?

later mates

sakisdvb

BH Lover
Hi!
Got my Uno yesterday, but I got some problems. When I turn the tv off, and then back on again there is no picture. I have to reboot the UNO to get the picture back again. Have tried 3 different images with the same result, another Uno also. Turned the hdmi-cec off too. All was OK with my old DM500HD. So it has to be my TV that is the problem. All OK on my second tv(Samsung plasma). I got a 5 years old Fujitsu Siemens Myrica LCD 46". Is there any solution??

Miika
Dear Friend Miika Welcome to community ! !

I Suggest, you e-mail VU+ Support and explain in detail your issue.
Vu+ labs try to reproduce user issues and come up with solution at feature driver updates.
But use VU+ Official images to explain your issue.
VU+ Labs support only official VU+ Receivers images.(This is obvious of course)

You Can try the following, with latest BH 1.7.2 (or official V7.0) image.

Change TV source Input (with TV Remote) and come back to VU+ UNO TV source input, Do you have Picture ?
Also
Before set the TV to standby (I assume VU+ UNO is on HDMI1)
change TV source input, ( Lets say from HDMI1 to HDMI2 or scart)
and set TV to Standby. This will trigger VU+ UNO to Standby also.(With HDMI-CEC support)
When Power on the TV do you have Picture ?
Good Luck. :cool:

MiikaTen

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there!
First, thanks for helping out. No picture when I followed your way either. Looks like my tv wont trigger my VU to standby. Does HDMI-CRC plugin works right away or do I have to configure it in the plugin menu. I have only one HDMI along with a DVI.

sakisdvb

BH Lover
Hi there!
First, thanks for helping out. No picture when I followed your way either. Looks like my tv wont trigger my VU to standby. Does HDMI-CRC plugin works right away or do I have to configure it in the plugin menu. I have only one HDMI along with a DVI.
HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) is an AV Devices communication feature.
Both Devices MUST by HDMI-CEC compliant.
If your TV is HDMI-CEC compliant then you can enjoy VU+ HDMI-CEC feature.
On VU+ UNO HDMI-CEC Plugin, you must set correct HDMI TV port (HDMI1-2-3-4).
But TV is or isn't HDMI-CEC compliant Picture/Audio MUST work correctly when is turned ON.
I can't help you more to this issue, but I urge you to determine your issue properly and directly contact VU+ Support.
Regards. :cool:

MiikaTen

Vu+ Newbie
Again thanks for helping. Ill use BH 1.5 just for now, and try to convince my wife that I need a new 60" LG. Ill send a mail to VU support this week. I liked this tuner so much, I wont return to the 500HD!

Later mate :)