No signal on some channel TV " Solo2"

karbol

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Team,

I have a problem with my Vu+ Solo2 , in the same Satellite " Astra 19 " i can't get the signal of some channel TV ( frequence ) , EX :

With Bein Sport HD ( 1/2/3 ) i have signal ( more then 75% ) : 11376 V 22000 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK . but when i switch to Canal sat pack " ( CANAL+ , CANAL Sport HD ..... , ) 12012 V 29700 5/6 , i have no signal ( 0 % ) , same problem with ZDF and HD+ Pack ....

i meet the same problem in Nilesat and hotbird , i changed my LNB to inverto black , check the cable , change image and nothing " nada " .

Could you please help me with this big problem :( .

Best regards,

When asking about reception issues please post the required information, including, your general location, and dish size.
There is no problem with the VU+, and 12012 V 29700 DVB-S2 QPSK 5/6, so it could be an interference problem, often caused by DECT telephones, but without more information I doubt anyone can resolve the problem.

Tks Mick12334 , i live in Morocco, before I didn't have this problem , nothing has changed at home ( no DECT telephones )
it's super weird ! the the 1st time I had this problem , i changed the LNB ( with a cheap one ) and it works but for only one week , so I bought the inverto black ! and i still have the same problem , i changed the image a hundred times !!!! blackhole , Openatv , VTI ..... ; no results !!!! help me please .

There is no problem, with the receiver, regarding this frequency, so it shouldn't matter which image you are using.
The first thing to do is check other frequencies, on the same beam.
What are your signal Quality readings, on 19.2E, for the following?
11627 V 22000 DVB-S CNN
11817 V 29700 DVB-S2 QPSK 5/6 MTV France

here the results :

11627 V 22000 DVB-S CNN ==> 75% signal
11817 V 29700 DVB-S2 QPSK 5/6 MTV France ==> 0 % ( nada )

any idea !?

HD channels generally require more signal quality, to scan in, than SD channels, like CNN.
Do you remember any of your signal quality readings, with your old LNB?
Is this a fixed dish, or motorized system?
When changing the LNB did you remember to skew, rotate, the new LNB?

Hello,

Yesterday , i have changed the cable from the LNB to my Vu+ , and it worked but not for long !!!!! I'm going crazy with this problem !!

i have a motorised system , and I tried every possible position with my LNB !!!

Did you make a note of the signal quality readings, when it worked?
Have you tried moving your receiver closer to the dish, to test it with a shorter cable run?
When using a motorized dish you have the LNB pointing straight down, no skew, when at your true south, your Longitude position.
The movement of the motor, and dish, then automatically sets the skew, of the LNB, when moving to other satellites.

yes i have , it was 80% ! i didn't try to move the receiver closer to the dish , but i have a line amplifier , i will test it today .

Back