No sound after reboot

Odyssey

Vu+ Newbie
After a reboot, for example, lost the light, the picture shows, but no sound. Helps only disable HDMI cable from Solo.

Matrix10

Administrator
Unfortunately I have already noted a couple of times similar with Sony Bravia
I think this bug can be reported to the VU team ,I noticed only with VUsolo.

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Can you tell us on which type of TV you have noted this problem ??

I have similar problem with BH 1.7.2 in Vu+ Duo and Pioneer PDP-LX 5090. HDMI-CEC is enabled and I haven't checked if disabling it has an effect. In my case the problem goes away simply by changing channel so no biggy.

Matrix10

Administrator
I have similar problem with BH 1.7.2 in Vu+ Duo and Pioneer PDP-LX 5090. HDMI-CEC is enabled and I haven't checked if disabling it has an effect. In my case the problem goes away simply by changing channel so no biggy.

Thanks, It is however a different story ,
This time, I like to concentrated only on the VUsolo.

Rgd MX

casppir

Vu+ Newbie
same problem for me. after reboot no sound. sometimes switching to other channel works. sometimes i must restart the box.
NB: this mainly appears in meoboot

a911

The BH Lover
same problem for me. after reboot no sound. sometimes switching to other channel works. sometimes i must restart the box.
NB: this mainly appears in meoboot

This is a will known bug from E2,,,and nothing to do with meoboot or BH images!

mebken

Vu+ User
Today I was working on a networking issue with vu+solo. And after restarting, I have the same situation: no sound. before it happened but when I change the channel, the sound was here. This time there is no sound even if I change the channel. I restart the GUI, but no sound. I restart the box, but no sound for all channels. I just UNPLUG the HDMI cable from TV and PLUG it again. suddenely, the sound was here.

I wrote my experience ... If it can help someone...

kacid

Vu+ Newbie
I have same problem on Vu+ solo BH 2.0.6 Image.
But problem reproduced only if rebooted with any USB devices.
Sound can be returned only by HDMI cable reconnection