No tv guid showing

kirstabella

Vu+ Newbie
New to all this managed to delete all the channels, got most of them back through service scan, but my programe guide is blank now. Only had the box a weekb:( thanks for any help in advance also my box nation and a few others are saying sids not found in pat?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hello

First download auto bouquet which will sort all your channels into categories and also get crossEPG for your guide, these can be found in the menu-setup-crossEPG section on your box

New to all this managed to delete all the channels, got most of them back through service scan, but my programe guide is blank now. Only had the box a weekb:( thanks for any help in advance also my box nation and a few others are saying sids not found in pat?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
"sid not found in pat" is a common one and you'll see plenty of that in the future.

If you use dreamset, go in and change the FEC on the problem trabsponders to "auto". This worked well for me.

If that doesn't work, do the usual, delete the channel and rescan the transponder when you know the channel is active/on. How will I know this says you? Well, you'll just have to suck it and see. eg. BBC3 & 4 are only active after 7pm.

Back