no valid nim found ?

pig11

Vu+ Newbie
hi all I have been getting this error crossepg no valid nim found ,after downloading from the epg on blackhole 3.0.6 on duo2. I have been getting this for the past 2-3 weeks
never seen any thing like this so I a bit stuck I was thinking of reflashing the image again but thought I ask the experts instant

any help very thankful

AlexWilMac

Have you tried to update the rytec providers by the specific submenu of CrossEPG? And are your tuners (managed by the NIM section of the file "settings") correctly configured?

AlexWilMac

OK, but as NIMs are the tuners (in a sense), what about your tuners? Have you configured them correctly or do you use the decoder only for IPTV as many people do?

pig11

Vu+ Newbie
thank you for your reply
I do not use it as an iptv just for satellite
I have reflashed the image and every thing shows up now no errors or this crossepg no valid nim found showing up

AlexWilMac

Sorry but, in this sentence completely without any puctuation:
"I have reflashed the image and every thing shows up now no errors or this crossepg no valid nim found showing up"
I can't understand if you meant
I have reflashed the image and every thing shows up. Now no errors or this crossepg. No valid nim found showing up
or something else: did you solve or not? Are there any errors on CrossEpg or not?

el bandido

Vu+ User
Maybe English is not the person.s language? This is not grammar school.

no errors = No Errors. Looks like he solved the problems with a reflash.

AlexWilMac

I didn't mean to do an English lesson: I've only asked for some punctuations that will be clarifying as I had doubts about what he wrote.
I just wanted to be sure. So, according to you, maybe he intended:
I have reflashed the image and every thing shows up now. No errors or this crossepg: "no valid nim found showing up".
So, exactly the same words he used because punctuation is essential to make sentences clear, even using the same words.

el bandido

Vu+ User
Looks like he is running a translator. You will have to get used to what those things put out. If he understood what punctuation was, he would not need a translator.

And if he needs anything else, he will ask.

AlexWilMac

No, because, if I use the punctuation in this translator, it will also show it in the translation; but if I do not use it in my original language, it will not even do it in the translation.

(the above sentence is translated in Italian by Google this way:
No, perché se uso la punteggiatura in questo traduttore, lo mostrerà anche nella traduzione; ma se non lo uso nella mia lingua originale, non lo farà nemmeno nella traduzione.

that's not perfect about some pronouns but has got the same punctuation of the original sentence ;)

Anyway, the important is if he solved!