Noob needs help, setup complete but no decoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredo15

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, so I have a dreambox as main and 2 VU+ hooked up, working perfectly. Today I added a new VU+ solo SE and for some reason it doesn´t work. I have:

- flashed the box
- installed a ccam
- scanned the satellites
- set the network connections
- Added an appropriate C line in the ccam for the new box
- Added an F line in the ccam for the Dreambox.

basically, I have done the same thing as for the other vu+ boxes. For some reason it doesn't decode. Restarted the boxes of course... Channels showing in the list, but only a black screen after selecting a channel.

Tell me, what am I doing wrong? What can I try other than the above?

/F

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-14_20-44-25.png
    upload_2015-11-14_20-44-25.png
    479 KB · Views: 19
Arrgh, as if being a noob is not enough I magically managed to attach a file to the post above. It should not be there, and I see no "edit" function in this forum.
Now I really feel stupid.

Anyway, I have double checked all connections, Everything seems to be fine, but I get no picture. Any suggestions are appreciated

Ok, so I have a dreambox as main and 2 VU+ hooked up, working perfectly. Today I added a new VU+ solo SE and for some reason it doesn´t work. I have:

- flashed the box
- installed a ccam
- scanned the satellites
- set the network connections
- Added an appropriate C line in the ccam for the new box
- Added an F line in the ccam for the Dreambox.

basically, I have done the same thing as for the other vu+ boxes. For some reason it doesn't decode. Restarted the boxes of course... Channels showing in the list, but only a black screen after selecting a channel.

Tell me, what am I doing wrong? What can I try other than the above?

/F
Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back