Nuwbie question...please forgive me

Oh Crap

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry if this is long winded but I'd rather be safe then sorry.
I'm trying to buy a Vu+Duo2 receiver...there are a few places that sell them in ireland prices vary slightly. I'm looking to get one with a 1tb HDR, twin sat tuner and a dvb C/T tuner.
Does the box come with ANY tuner installed or do I have to configure to my spec? The people on the phone, in one shop, weren't particularly helpful or knowledgable so I rang another who tried his best to explain everything but NEITHER of them would take a credit card order, they wanted postal order, cheque or cash. I am concerned that they are trying to sell me a cloned version. Are the duo2 clone being sold?
Again sorry about the long winded spiel
Glenn

No Duo2 clone as far as I am aware, we have a section for recommended sellers on the board.
If you supplier does not have the knowledge then the Duo2 has a fixed twin tuner as standard.
Maybe buy the box as standard and the purchase the HDD and additional tuners from alternative suppliers, HDD can be purchased a lot cheaper from any other reputable supplier.

That's good to hear, no clones out there to anybody's knowledge. I'll do a bit more research tomorrow and see what is the best way to buy the over all package
Thanks again

Back