Open bh 4.4 conection problems

erol029

Vu+ Newbie
After i update to new version(4.4),i am unable to connect my vu plus solo2 to ftp to upload a channel list etc.. any hepl?

Mick12334

Please search the forum, as this has been discussed many times, and is posted at the bottom of Open Black Hole 4.4, you need to set a password, on your receiver.

To set it go into the menu, Setup, Network, Password.
Alternatively you can do it from your PC, using PuTTY, start up PuTTY, enter your receivers IP Address, select Telnet, and Open. Now type in root, and enter, next type passwd, and enter, then at the password screen enter the old password, or leave it blank, if no password was set, and type in your new password, and confirm the password. Even though it looks like nothing is being typed, it is, it just doesn't show it.

erol029

Vu+ Newbie
Please search the forum, as this has been discussed many times, and is posted at the bottom of Open Black Hole 4.4, you need to set a password, on your receiver.

To set it go into the menu, Setup, Network, Password.
Alternatively you can do it from your PC, using PuTTY, start up PuTTY, enter your receivers IP Address, select Telnet, and Open. Now type in root, and enter, next type passwd, and enter, then at the password screen enter the old password, or leave it blank, if no password was set, and type in your new password, and confirm the password. Even though it looks like nothing is being typed, it is, it just doesn't show it.
Thanks so much,and sorry for double post