Open Multiboot Problem In Ultimo

Aliraza63

Vu+ Newbie
I have an problem with Open Multiboot I have latest Open Blackhole image in flash and installed Openmultiboot in hdd . when I install Blackhole Image it gives me the error "open multi boot get box type not defined error" Kindly help me to fix it thanks for the help

1_0_1_2144_3070_13E_820000_0_0_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eragon

Vu+ User+++

nunigaia

I have an problem with Open Multiboot I have latest Open Blackhole image in flash and installed Openmultiboot in hdd . when I install Blackhole Image it gives me the error "open multi boot get box type not defined error" Kindly help me to fix it thanks for the help

View attachment 21501

Think you downloaded Open Multiboot from other forum!
The dialogue screen that´s visible on your posted screenshot, reveals that, and it is a version not moded for Open Blackhole.
It´s not recommended use a HDD conventional ( Sata ), dued to continous spinning on using multiboot, unless you use an SSD Hard Disk Drive.
So, that plugin, it´s not the one embebed on Open Blackhole Image 0.1 ( Image from 06/06/2015 ), you can find here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/open-black-hole-0-1-update-06-06-2015-vu-ultimo.23256/ , as far i know still with some bugs.

Of course you can test it:

1) - Using a USB PEN DRIVE

2) - Following the guides that @Eragon saids on above post.

3) - Or ... instead of this ... be patient and wait until it´s fixed!

Best regards
nunigaia

Last edited: