Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hi,
First,big Thanx for great work on this image!I use it on Vuzero and work great but I can't find udpxy in packages.Can you help me to get udopxy for this image?
Hi,
First,big Thanx for great work on this image!I use it on Vuzero and work great but I can't find udpxy in packages.Can you help me to get udopxy for this image?
Not tested, although to install it from the feeds, by executing the following commands by using telnet:
Code:
opkg install udpxy
reboot
best regards
nunigaia
Note: On the thread you have opened the typo of the plugin name is correct, but in your text ( thread ), you are referring the name as " udopxy ", and this one doesn' exist.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.