This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

OPENBH 1.0 AND KODI 17

paztero1

Vu+ User
Well I have in the flash put the image openspa 7.0.004 and in the openmultiboot and put the openbh 1.0 and everything perfect but I have a problem with kodi 17 if I go to blue key / blue key / black hole speed up / I see kodi active It restarts but it does not appear to me anywhere and I did it four or five times already.
Say that I have mounted / media / hdd my hard drive and in / media / usb a pen.
I also have to say that I have the BH image in the openmultiboot, specifically 3.0.3 and in this image I have no problems with kodi.
Any idea why I was not active in the openbh image of the kodi.
Thanks greetings.
 
Back
Top