Ev0

Admin
OpenBH 4.4

1.jpg

Whats New:

• Updated to OE4.4 core
  • The main packages and utilities have been updated
  • Factory reset procedure was overhauled
  • Action controls changed. Use OBH 4.3 if your plugins don't work properly for you
  • EPG buttons customisable. Long press EPG button to change defaults

*** Password is required for FTP, TELNET & SSH ***

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

Thanks to:
  • Rytec, doglover and all the teams that host EPG feeds for EPG Importer, for their continued support.
  • All developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
  • All of the BH Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on improving the image.
  • All those who have submitted patches/fixes
  • To all who have submitted translation work for OpenBH.
  • Huevos for his work on blindscan and ABM.
  • Peter de Jonge, abu baniaz & Huevos for their work with Andyblac to improve ABM.
  • Matrix10 for OpenBH skins.

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

*** Password is required for FTP, TELNET & SSH ***

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Mick12334

You need to set a password, on your VU+ receiver:
Please read the bottom of the first post, you need to set a password, on your receiver, this can be anything.
To set it go into the menu, Setup, Network, Password.
Alternatively you can do it from your PC, using PuTTY, start up PuTTY, enter your receivers IP Address, select Telnet, and Open. Now type in root, and enter, next type passwd, and enter, then at the password screen enter the old password, or leave it blank, if no password was set, and type in your new password, and confirm the password. Even though it looks like nothing is being typed, it is, it just doesn't show it.

DOThack

Vu+ Newbie
All seems to work at this moment, acsept for LCD4Linux? I cant seem to change any thing at all not by box-ip/lcd4linus/ or at the plug-in directly in the box self.
The picture is not allined correct its a little of to left en top corner, so there seems to be no way to get it centered exacly?
Also no change can be made nothing seems to do anything so the config seems to be handled by something else here?
i use the vu+ duo4K SE BT version box.

nunigaia

All seems to work at this moment, acsept for LCD4Linux? I cant seem to change any thing at all not by box-ip/lcd4linus/ or at the plug-in directly in the box self.
The picture is not allined correct its a little of to left en top corner, so there seems to be no way to get it centered exacly?
Also no change can be made nothing seems to do anything so the config seems to be handled by something else here?
i use the vu+ duo4K SE BT version box.

Try this:

Code:
http://BoxIP/lcd4linux/config

best regards
nunigaia

a7farouk

Vu+ User
When ا make manual scan , press ok, another scan list appears to choice kind of scan , when press ok again i return to the previous scan list without scan

how can i solve this problem ?

i have vu+ duo 4k se and opbk 4.4.018

Mick12334

Please check the bottom, of your screen, you now press the green button, to begin a scan, instead of the OK button.

Mick12334

When I'm in the tuners menu, and manual scan screen, I have a circular red icon, with cancel, and green circular icon for scan.

AlexWilMac

It means
i have not
i use skin eclipsefire
It means you haven't updated you image for ages! Because I have EclipseFire, too, and the button is there.
What OBH version are you still on? This change is quite old now.
In case, download again the skin and restart.

Attachments

• Scan button1.jpg
    Scan button1.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Scan button2.jpg
    Scan button2.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 12