Openbh image skin change and YouTube

Nobby

Vu+ Newbie
I’ve just updated to the latest openbh image and noticed there are less options in the menu.
I’m trying to change the skin but I can’t see how you do it?
Also YouTube is not on it? Can I put it on please?

Try the shortcut, press the green button, on your remote, followed by the yellow button, and select download addons manager.

I’ve just updated to the latest openbh image and noticed there are less options in the menu.
I’m trying to change the skin but I can’t see how you do it?
Also YouTube is not on it? Can I put it on please?

It depends on what was the "last" OBH version you came from... if it was the 0.6, it was very redundant as the menus were concerned.
From OBH 1.0 onwards they have been reorganized in a more rational way.
So, explore, explore and explore menus and you'll find every options and you'll learn the new structure.

It depends on what was the "last" OBH version you came from... if it was the 0.6, it was very redundant as the menus were concerned.
From OBH 1.0 onwards they have been reorganized in a more rational way.
So, explore, explore and explore menus and you'll find every options and you'll learn the new structure.

4.1 was the latest version I could find

Yes, the last is 4.1 but you wrote:
"I’ve just updated to the latest openbh image and noticed there are LESS options..."
Less compared to what version? What did you use before? This is what I said. Previous versions, particularly until 0.6, were different. Anyway: each image must be learned and this needs exploring it.
Surely, the menus' organization is more tidy and rational in 4.1.

Back