openmultiboot help

paztero1

Vu+ User
I have this firm in flash and it works very well and the openmultiboot as 8 different firm all worked well, but the other day with the firm of the flash tube problems if he was zapping the channels remained caught me and not me respond, then after a while I realized that it was the problem of battery charge.Well what I did was this disconnect the hard drive and usb in which I is installed in openmultiboot and put back again this firm in flash, again all right and running, but now when I go into the openmultiboot I see images that are installed but if I give it to boot with it and do not always start with the flash.E DCC seen before in the root folder had a folder (I forget the name) that I think what I did was link with openmultiboot and think it is for this reason that mo works for me.I hope they can help me out to solve this problem because as I say I have many images posted on the openmultiboot time to devote to them and did not want to lose it.Really I would be very grateful, greetings.

paztero1

Vu+ User
Again I ask again help, this issue because it is impossible to start the openmultiboot thumbnails, some kind soul, some people think that all these issues and take over translators will be complicated. By favoor a clarification, thank you.

paztero1

Vu+ User
In fact I have the usb multiboot open, the picon and epg and all recognized me and it works only when you enter the openmultiboot and opt an image is when it does not work always starts with the image of the flash

paztero1

Vu+ User
I have some more data if you can solve.
when going to opemultiboot and indicated that image you want to start and then restarted not find the Ramp up, for me before he left a screen to mark the firm and if you did not give it where you had indicated before the restart I arancaba now at that point it gives a small white snapshot and restart with the flash image.

paztero1

Vu+ User
The creators of this super firm can not report this matter, fails the firm until Monday if there is no support for the solution of this problem I will have to move from this firm.
They have been a long time to put all the firm in openmutiboot and I will have to erase everything and start over.:(:(:(

nunigaia

I have some more data if you can solve.
when going to opemultiboot and indicated that image you want to start and then restarted not find the Ramp up, for me before he left a screen to mark the firm and if you did not give it where you had indicated before the restart I arancaba now at that point it gives a small white snapshot and restart with the flash image.

I read our entire posts since the first in this thread, and they seem to me not very clear. Have you replaced the battery, what battery?
Have you any backup of your data?

What did you mean with " RAMP UP "?

Make clear questions on your posts, to simplify our help!

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
The problem is the translator, which makes him the ass.
Well what I mean is that when I enter openmultiboot and choose the firm with which you want to start the deco is restarted but then as if he could not start said fir and always done with the flash.
Before he left me a list to choose white screen with the firm that wanted to start the openmultiboot, which now does not leave me.

nunigaia

The problem is the translator, which makes him the ass.
Well what I mean is that when I enter openmultiboot and choose the firm with which you want to start the deco is restarted but then as if he could not start said fir and always done with the flash.
Before he left me a list to choose white screen with the firm that wanted to start the openmultiboot, which now does not leave me.

Well, i have one image only installed at a time. on my DUO2 ( Open Multiboot ). On using a FTP Program like DCC or Filezilla can you post here a screenshot like this:

You can acess this on Plugins --> and choosing OPEN MULTIBOOT Plugin.

Teste1.jpg

1 ) - Make a screen shot of this screen.

2) - Press <BLUE KEY> on this screen to enter MENU and there choose preferences and tell me if is seted to YES or NO

Teste2.jpg

Press 1 - To see the configuration --> must be setted to <YES> ... it´s the default.

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Nunigaia thank you very much indeed this will be activated as if they send some pictures.

Attachments

• Openmultiboot.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 7

paztero1

Vu+ User
I do not understand what you mention me, will issue the translator.
If you mean if I can start quye other images is rontundamente NO, only flash image is the latest version black hole open.

nunigaia

DCC put a few captures.

Unfortunately, you can test only one thing, see if your usb pen drive is mapped to /media/usb. I think it is.
If it´s not, map it!

If it is mapped, you have start from begining, remove your USB pen Drive -> Initialize it --> Map it, and start uploading the images you want to be installed!

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Nunigaia thank you very much for your interest in this issue say that the USB is mounted on / media / usb (SI).
Whereupon I did not want is what I do, and then start the usb mount with which firm piedo all the work that cost me.
Thanks for everything, a greeting.

paztero1

Vu+ User
The problem was that there was in the root folder of the black hole disappeared firm open the folder / WBO which are the kernels and so would not start the images of openmultiboot.

nunigaia

The problem was that there was in the root folder of the black hole disappeared firm open the folder / WBO which are the kernels and so would not start the images of openmultiboot.

There is an large update today that will fix severall issues ...
Thanks in advance to let us know!

best regards
nunigaia