openvpn

SeeU

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

Can you please help me to openvpn, i have BlackHole 2.1.7 vuduo2 by creating the requirements files to open it. I have vpn from boxpn.com also i can give you both user name and password if you will help me and
I will reward you by letting you use it for free

here is the massage i got from boxpn.com support:

"
You might be referring to the OpenVPN network manager for Linux, however, we do not have a published guide for this version. You may refer to our OpenVPN configuration files for the settings then use the certificate attached on this mail. No need to add the client key and public key as they are not necessary for our OpenVPN setup.

1- configs.zip (59.3 KB)

2- boxpn.crt (1.66 KB)

"

Thanks
SeeU

Can anyone help me by sharing the "boxpn.crt" file?
Only I am really struggling to add Boxpn to my Black Hole Solo2, all I can get from them is the .ovpn file...

Cheers!

Hello,

Can you please help me to openvpn, i have BlackHole 2.1.7 vuduo2 by creating the requirements files to open it. I have vpn from boxpn.com also i can give you both user name and password if you will help me and
I will reward you by letting you use it for free

here is the massage i got from boxpn.com support:

"
You might be referring to the OpenVPN network manager for Linux, however, we do not have a published guide for this version. You may refer to our OpenVPN configuration files for the settings then use the certificate attached on this mail. No need to add the client key and public key as they are not necessary for our OpenVPN setup.

1- configs.zip (59.3 KB)

2- boxpn.crt (1.66 KB)

"

Thanks
SeeU

Back