This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Openwebif remote buttons problem

Lateron

Vu+ Newbie
I have a VU+ Duo with Black Hole image 2.0.8.1 and have a problem with the Openwebif plugin. I can do everything with it except use the Menu, Exit, Ok and colour buttons. on previous versions of BJ image everything worked OK. Is there something I have forgotten or is there another update? Somewhere on the site it was suggested to manually update openwebif, which I did without any difference.(
Code:
I used Openwebif_200120110_bh.tgz
)

Any advice will be appreciated.
 
Back
Top