This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Partnerbox remote bouquets

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Hi,

I recently bought a Vu+ Zero 4K with a DVB-T tuner built in. I don't have a DVB-S connection possible but I was using a Raspberry Pi before in order to stream from a Solo2. I decided that getting another box capable of running BlackHole was a good idea knowing I could install Partnerbox.

I have Partnerbox installed but so far I have only been able to set remote timers and view remote timers. I would like to import bouquets from the Solo2, how is this possible?

As a temporary solution, I do have some imported using RemoteStreamConverter.
 
Use dreamboxedit, on your PC, you can download all your bouquets, and channels, then upload them to your new receiver.
You will need to know both receivers IP Addresses, first to download from the Solo 2, then change it to the Zero 4K, to upload them.
 
Yes they are networked. I have a temp solution using RemoteChannelStreamConvertor, which needs a network.

Partnerbox is installed. I have found the remote timers but I would like remote recordings and bouquets natively on the Zero 4K.
 
Back
Top