This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Permanent time shift setting

paralepepipedo

Vu+ Newbie
hi, i install permanent time shift and all works fine, but I deactivate the option "TimeShift save action on ZAP" I put Never Save, but the plugin autosave all the channel always.

Any Help?
 
Hi

paralepepipedo

You can uninstall newly, timeshift plugin and reboot....

Make tests if stops!

If stopped ... install timeshift plugin, and configure it as you want!

Test and reply

best regards

nunigaia
 
Hi nunigaia, I do that, and reinstall but it's the same, even I went to the file of setting on etc/enigma2/ and the option are set to not save. Any other idea??
 
Back
Top