Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I am trying to do a personal back up on my vu solo BH 2.0.1 while in Avalon universe.
it just want happen. While backing up it keeps going to green screen / rebooting.
Is it possible to do such a backup or is it can only when in BH mode?
If it can be only in BH then is there a way how I can get my favorites transferred from Avalon to BH to save me having to put all bouquets / channels in again.
thanks for assitance
I am trying to do a personal back up on my vu solo BH 2.0.1 while in Avalon universe.
it just want happen. While backing up it keeps going to green screen / rebooting.
Is it possible to do such a backup or is it can only when in BH mode?
If it can be only in BH then is there a way how I can get my favorites transferred from Avalon to BH to save me having to put all bouquets / channels in again.
thanks for assitance
I am trying to do a personal back up on my vu solo BH 2.0.1 while in Avalon universe.
it just want happen. While backing up it keeps going to green screen / rebooting.
Is it possible to do such a backup or is it can only when in BH mode?
If it can be only in BH then is there a way how I can get my favorites transferred from Avalon to BH to save me having to put all bouquets / channels in again.
thanks for assitance
@a911
Can you please explain to me in a fool's language how to try to do what you are pointing out to me.
I did go on software manager but cannot manage to get to settings etc
In the software manager use the Backup system settings, this will make a backup to /hdd/backup called enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz
You can then use the Restore system settings to put your settings back.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.