Personal backup problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro

Vu+ Newbie
hello,
I have just purchased 3x black hole 1.7.9. I cannot update, due to boxes being pre configured and I have no idea what to do !
I bought the boxes pre configured. I started playing with the settings on one box, and lost picture and no channels work. They were running ***** but even fta channels don't work, something about missing Sid. I tried blind scan to no avail.
I wish to backup one of the working boxes, and transfer all settings and channels, cams etc to the one I was messing with. Unfortunately, when I enter the menu, there is no personal backup option. Is that the best way to go about it ? Or is there some kind of advanced menu to access personal backup ? I have full back up on my menu, but when I try doing a full backup, I get an error message bh_bin_backup_full.sh not found. Please help !
Kind regards,
Alejandro

hello,
I have just purchased 3x black hole 1.7.9. I cannot update, due to boxes being pre configured and I have no idea what to do !
I bought the boxes pre configured. I started playing with the settings on one box, and lost picture and no channels work. They were running ***** but even fta channels don't work, something about missing Sid. I tried blind scan to no avail.
I wish to backup one of the working boxes, and transfer all settings and channels, cams etc to the one I was messing with. Unfortunately, when I enter the menu, there is no personal backup option. Is that the best way to go about it ? Or is there some kind of advanced menu to access personal backup ? I have full back up on my menu, but when I try doing a full backup, I get an error message bh_bin_backup_full.sh not found. Please help !
Kind regards,
Alejandro

are the boxes original or not? seems to be clones...
no emu questions here!

hello,
Kind regards,
Alejandro

EMU are not admitted here.
Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back